Haleakala Hiking Adventure
MAUI Activities - Grandeur, majesty, vastness. Haleakala's energy is intense and ethereal, and it's absolutely silent.
* Views stretch for more than a hundred miles in all directions.
* A two-mile hike at 8,000 feet on a lava rock trail lined with rare endemic plant species.
* Another two-mile hike at the 10,000 foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
* A short loop trail at 7,000 feet through Hosmer Grove, a cloud forest full of unusual native Hawaiian birds.
* Includes lunch (choice of turkey or peanut butter & jam, or veggie sandwiches, snacks and hotel pick-up.
Time: 7 hours
Length: 4 miles
Age: minimum 8 years old
Hotel Pick-up: Approx. 8:45 AM
Cancellations must be made by calling our concierge lines at 808-214-9283. We will not accept cancellations via email, voicemail, fax or chatline. You must call at least 48 hours before the event for credit or refund to be applied. Some activities require a longer notice or will not allow cancellations once booking is made (each tour description will show exceptions to the 48 hour rule if applicable). Activities are 100% refunded in the event of your tour being canceled by the Activity Provider for any reason, such as weather, mechanical, etc. Ohana Fun! Hawaii will make every effort to get approval from an activity provider but cannot guarantee a refund until such approval is granted. If you have any questions regarding a specific activity refund policy please call our concierge lines at 1-808-214-9283 prior to making your booking.