Maverick Maui Dream Circle Island (60-70M)
Explore the best Maui has to offer aboard one of Maverick Helicopters luxurious ECO-Star helicopters. This out-of-this-world flight will take you from East to West soaring over 10,000 feet, over Mount Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano, its craters and pinacles. You will also discover East Maui's rainforest, fly over the famous Hana Highway, see its cascading waterfalls, sea cliffs and gorgeous black sand beaches. The West side of Maui features Maui's tallest waterfalls in West Maui Mountains, which are areas accessible only by helicopter. You will be flying in style in your individual bucket leather seats, enjoy stereo headsets, voice activated microphones and wraparound glass for superior viewing.
Explore the best of Maui with Maverick Helicopters
Maui Circle Island Helicopter flight
View Maui's tallest waterfalls
Explore Haleakala, Maui's dormant volcano
Fly over West Maui's famous beaches
Fly Maverick Helicopters, ECO-Stars
World's safest helicopter
Ultimate comfort, luxury and style
Up to 7 passengers
Wraparound glass for best views
Individual theater-style bucket leather seats
Personal surround-sound stereo headsets
Voice activated microphones
Maui's newest fleet of luxury helicopters
World's largest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters
Days & Hours
Flights availabe daily at 7:00 am, 8:30 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
Duration: 60-70 Minutes
About Maverick Helicopters:
- Boasts the TOP SAFETY RECORD of any tourism-based aviation company in the world.
- The only company to ever be honored twice, by the Travel Channel, "10 BEST HELICOPTER THRILLS".
- Their ECO-Star helicopters feature wraparound glass for incredible visibility
- All individual leather,front facing, theater-style seats
- You'll enjoy personal surround-sound stereo headsets
- Voice activated microphones
- Enjoy VIP-level service at Kahului Heliport
***Safety is our #1 PRIORITY***
Flight patterns and features cannot be guaranteed,
and may be changed without notice.
Maximum weight per person: 300 lbs
- Passengers weighing over this limit will be required to purchase 2 seats
- Passengers are required to report their current weight at time of booking
- All passengers must be weighed at check-in
- Anyone found to have grossly underestimated their weight may be subject to being bumped off the flight without compensation
You are welcome to bring on board your cameras, small video cameras or smart-phones, however, in order to insure comfort and best viewing for all passengers, NO IPADS or TABLETS will be allowed.
Rate does NOT include FUEL SURCHARGE, added at check-out.
48-Hour cancellation policy strictly enforced
Cancellations must be made by calling our concierge lines at 808-214-9283. We will not accept cancellations via email, voicemail, fax or chatline. You must call at least 48 hours before the event for credit or refund to be applied. Some activities require a longer notice or will not allow cancellations once booking is made (each tour description will show exceptions to the 48 hour rule if applicable). Activities are 100% refunded in the event of your tour being canceled by the Activity Provider for any reason, such as weather, mechanical, etc. Ohana Fun! Hawaii will make every effort to get approval from an activity provider but cannot guarantee a refund until such approval is granted. If you have any questions regarding a specific activity refund policy please call our concierge lines at 1-808-214-9283 prior to making your booking.