Maverick Molokai & West Maui (55-65M)
Get ready for take off, to an amazing, awe-filled and unforgettable helicopter flight on Maui, that will explore the best of two islands, Maui and Molokai. On Maui you will fly over West Maui Mountains, its "wall of tears", a large number of waterfalls cascading side-by-side, and Honokohau Falls, Maui's tallest waterfall. You will fly over the Pailolo Channel, on your way to Molokai, view famous Elephant Rock, and soon after encounter Molokai's sea cliffs, the world's tallest. From there, your flight will take you to view Kahiwa Falls, Hawaii's tallest, fly through Molokai's gorgeous and lush mountains before heading back to Maui. As you reach the Valley Isle you will get incredible views of Maui's most popular beaches and mountains before your final approach at Kahului Heliport.
Explore two islands in one amazing flight
View Maui's tallest waterfalls
Encounter the world's tallest sea cliffs on Molokai
View Hawaii's tallest waterfall, on Molokai
Fly Maverick Helicopters, ECO-Stars
World's safest helicopter
Ultimate comfort, luxury and style
Up to 7 passengers
Wraparound glass for best views
Individual theater-style bucket leather seats
Personal surround-sound stereo headsets
Voice activated microphones
Maui's newest fleet of luxury helicopters
World's largest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters
Days & Hours
Flights availabe daily at 7 am, 8:30 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 1:30 pm, 3 pm & 4:30 pm
Duration: 55-65 Minutes
About Maverick Helicopters:
- Boasts the TOP SAFETY RECORD of any tourism-based aviation company in the world.
- The only company to ever be honored twice, by the Travel Channel, "10 BEST HELICOPTER THRILLS".
- Their ECO-Star helicopters feature wraparound glass for incredible visibility
- All individual leather,front facing, theater-style seats
- You'll enjoy personal surround-sound stereo headsets
- Voice activated microphones
- Enjoy VIP-level service at Kahului Heliport
***Safety is our #1 PRIORITY***
Flight patterns and features cannot be guaranteed,
and may be changed without notice.
Maximum weight per person: 300 lbs
- Passengers weighing over this limit will be required to purchase 2 seats
- Passengers are required to report their current weight at time of booking
- All passengers must be weighed at check-in
- Anyone found to have grossly underestimated their weight may be subject to being bumped off the flight without compensation
You are welcome to bring on board your cameras, small video cameras or smart-phones, however, in order to insure comfort and best viewing for all passengers, NO IPADS or TABLETS will be allowed.
Rate does NOT include FUEL SURCHARGE, added at check-out.
48-Hour cancellation policy strictly enforced
Cancellations must be made by calling our concierge lines at 808-214-9283. We will not accept cancellations via email, voicemail, fax or chatline. You must call at least 48 hours before the event for credit or refund to be applied. Some activities require a longer notice or will not allow cancellations once booking is made (each tour description will show exceptions to the 48 hour rule if applicable). Activities are 100% refunded in the event of your tour being canceled by the Activity Provider for any reason, such as weather, mechanical, etc. Ohana Fun! Hawaii will make every effort to get approval from an activity provider but cannot guarantee a refund until such approval is granted. If you have any questions regarding a specific activity refund policy please call our concierge lines at 1-808-214-9283 prior to making your booking.